The Splash Pad & Other Rotary Ribfest Projects
ROTARY RIBFEST PROJECTS
Since the completion of the Rotary splashpad in Fendley Park in 2016, proceeds from the Orangeville Rotary Ribfest have been used to support a number of exciting community projects including:
- The new natural playground at Island Lake Conservation Area—this one is in process this year!
- Gazebo at Headwaters Health Care Centre emergency entrance
- The west quadrant of the medicine wheel garden in Bravery Park—this section of the garden was sponsored by RCO and the Rotary Club of Orangeville Highlands
- New fridge and kitchen renovation at the Orangeville Food Bank
- Updating the Orangeville Sports Hall of Fame
- Kitchen renovation at The Lighthouse
- New furniture for Family Transition Place
- A new buddy bike for Community Living Dufferin
- Rotary Way bike route from Princess Elizabeth School to Alexandra Park
- GrandPals – this program connects generations, elementary school kids partner with seniors to create a life book for the senior
Every dollar raised or donated at Ribfest is put to good use. See you at Ribfest!
ABOUT THE SPLASHPAD
MONEY RAISED TO DATE: $250,000